M2E Pro provides automatic order synchronization. Yet, there are cases when you may need to update some order details or import your sales into M2E Pro manually.
Sometimes order data cannot be automatically imported due to the limitations on your Channel account or temporary technical issues on the Channel APIs side. If you find that some of your Channel orders are missing or have irrelevant status/details in the M2E Pro Sales grid, you can try importing them manually.
Also, manual order reimport will come in handy if:
- your Channel account was temporarily suspended and you need to upload your latest sales into the Module;
- you have recently linked a Channel account to M2E Pro and want to import orders placed prior to the date your account was added to the Module.
To import missing order data, do as follows:
- Navigate to eBay/Amazon/Walmart Integration > Sales > Orders and click Order Reimport.
- In the opened pop-up, select the time frame to be processed.
- Confirm the action by clicking Reimport.