To insert images into the Custom Description, follow the next steps:
- Navigate to eBay > Listing > Edit Settings > Selling > Description and choose Custom Description in Description Tab.
- Click Custom Inserts and in a pop-up window configure the available Image settings.
- Press Insert to finish the process.
Before you start inserting images, make sure you’ve considered the following points:
- If an image marked as excluded in Magento, it will not be added to the description.
- If it is a Configurable, Bundle or Grouped product, images will be taken only from the Main (Parent) Product.
- All images you add will be shown from your store web server and will not be uploaded on eBay.
Note: Check the documentation for Magento v1.x and Magento v2.x about the custom description to get more details.